The best of the best! I love the water (even though I cannot swim) but didn't have anything to wear that I felt confident in until I bought this. The skirt part of other modest swimwear close-in rather than flare out (like this one) which means it sticks on you. Not exactly great for modesty or covering up some rolls ;)
I have now worn this is the brown UK water and clear waters abroad multiple times, and worn it days in a row with simply just drying it on the hotel balcony and still the swimsuit is fresh (feel-wise, smell-wise and colour-wise) to wear it the next day comfortably if fully dry (can't imagine if damp!).
Ah and the hijab!!! I want to say it's the best part but I like everything about it the whole swimsuit (the cloud colour!!). I use straight pins for the hijab and wrap it around covering my neck (not as a turban), without an undercap and IT DOES NOT BUDGE (might be different for diferent hairtypes maybe?)! I wore this in the middle of the ocean too, snorkeling and scuba diving.
For a lot of us, it is on the higher end of what we would spend on a swimsuit but it was sooo worth it.
Finally the size guide is accurate so make sure to actually measure yourself on what you'd like the size to be (do not assume the size based on other brands). This is what I did and didn't have the hassle of exchanging etc.
Enjoy the water!
please do add a 5-star rating to my review if possible
1. I own this in Cloud, size L (usually size 6 - 8 US. I have 41" hips and I think a 29" waist.) Walks the line perfectly between being TOO flattering of your curves and totally just drowning out any shape at all, which I appreciate.
2. The color is a very chic light gray, not too white at all. I am one of those people who believes I look terrible in white, and avoid wearing white hijabs and was still told that this complements my coloring really well. It's also light gray enough that it looks like an "outfit" and not gym wear necessarily.
3. The design is perfect. I got the leggings, not the trousers, and am super happy with them -- the length of the top prevents feeling self-conscious.
4. I was told by others that me wearing this suit was the only time they'd seen anyone actually look comfortable at the beach in a swimsuit -- like, anyone, including people in normal swimwear.
5. VERY EXCITED about hiking, swimming in waterfalls, wading in creeks, kayaking, etc. and I love that this is a swimsuit that doesn't exactly look SUPER swimsuit-y, which lets me look somewhat normal swanning around a forest with it on. On that note, love that it has bottom snaps so you can use the bathroom normally as well.
6. Easy to pair with wide leg pants, wrap pants, or a skirt for post-beach look. However, out of laziness I wore it as is to a (casual) restaurant and it worked very well. Would have styled with wrap pants to a nicer place with no problem.
7. Would buy other colors in a second!
I ordered this swimsuit in another style, size, and color but I was uncertain and I also needed my swimsuit within a week to take on my vacation. Not only were they extremely helpful and responsive they helped me pick the best swimsuit for my measurements and got my package here within a few days. When I tried it on & it was perfect! The quality is superior to the other modest swimsuit companies I have purchased from and the fit was modest yet flattering. Love the smart design of the hidden pockets, as well. Also, I've ordered so many disappointingly small and unflattering swim hijabs that I almost didn't try this one on but I'm so happy I did. The swim hijab is very large and looks just like my everyday hijabs! I can not recommend this company enough.
As a revert Muslim, supporter of fellow small sustainable businesses and sea/swim/beach lover, taking the step to wear hijab meant taking the step to find a swimsuit that ticked all the boxes. A big step! But came across Sei Sorelle and took the plunge. And I am so pleased I did - bravo to the Sei Sorelle sisters. Taking the step has never felt more natural and I am so looking forward to stepping boldly onto the beaches in UK/Morocco this summer. Every little detail delivers - from the sustainable fabric, the style, the fit, the multi-functionality, the price, the customer service including the gorgeously illustrated and hand written post card! Simply divine!