- Rinse immediately after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater
- Never roll up the swimsuit when wet
- Hand wash your swimsuit with cold water
- Avoid detergents as these may cause the colour to fade
- Do not wring or twist the swimsuit to remove excess water. This will cause the swimsuit to lose its shape and elasticity. Instead lay it flat on a towel and roll up the towel and squeeze gently
- Dry the swimsuit by laying it flat in the shade. Hanging the swimsuit causes the water to pool at the bottom and stretch out the fibres.
- Keep away from direct sunlight when drying as this causes the colours to fade
- Use detergents, softeners and bleach
- Machine wash
- Wring or twist
- Hang dry or expose to direct sunlight
- Tumble dry
- Dry clean
- Contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulling/snagging
- Pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals and hot tubs with extreme temperatures as these will fade and stretch out your swimsuit
Also it is best practice to alternate between swimsuits to prevent sagging and stretching as 24 hours are needed for the swimsuit to return back to its original shape.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the biodegradable composition of the hygiene liner, they leave a slight residue when peeled off. Please rinse and wipe gently with a damp cloth.